The Faun and the Nymph The Faun and the Nymph

Tight

Terrific style and quality, and the character's expressions were very well done. You sir have amazing potential. I can't wait what you come up with next. If it's anything like this i'm sure you'll be a regular on the front page. =)

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Love

Man, I love your animation, its always top notch, crystal clear and smooth. The story is always engaging and emotive. Every single episode before this i've loved and im always awaiting your next installment.

You deserve some sort of fame or fortune for this quality of work man, have you thought to take this to a producer and have it get support by a movie studio. I hear Paramount Studios is looking for new, imaginative talent that can make lots of money off of a small budget. (in wake of Paranormal Activities small budget success)

Either way, your work deserves more than the 10 stars i can give you, its truely unique and in the upper echelons of animation.

Frog Frog

Soo..

Sooo that was a raindrop of LSD......

&amp;lt; lightBot &amp;gt; < lightBot >

a grea thinker

I was hopeless on level 11 untill that guy below clued me into the fact you can put functions inside functions. The the doors of possibility opened.
Didn't you think havin a small tip like that before the level would be giving away too much?

Custom Guitar Custom Guitar

Not Bad

Good idea, just needs MORE
Needs more Guitar bodys : go crazy dude BC Rich, Dean, Gretsch, Jackson, Kramer, Washburn, and MORE.
Goes the same for guitar heads and pickups dude MORE MORE MORE

more music selection, more colours like stains, fades or different wood grains
you should be able to rotate stickers and stuff...oh yeah and more stickers

and i think you should have a "see you guitar in action part" and see some flash dude playing it just so you can feel extra special

EXPAND!!!

{dj-N} Evil Loop {dj-N} Evil Loop

this is sicck

Do you know how even more evil this would sound I you found someone to do Death Metal style guitar shredding over certain parts in this song. And I don't think id sound too outta place either.

Zero Gravity Zero Gravity

Amen

If a lot of you recognize the drum track its cuz its the Amen Break
The most popular Drum & Bass sample EVER!!

Props dude this is classic